Tarpon Springs First Friday
First Friday, the city of Tarpon Springs' popular monthly street festival, welcomed hundreds on Feb. 4 for the event’s return to the downtown district for 2022. The event was kicked off by musical group Unique Full Circle Band performing adjacent to a new mural by Emily Tayman, in the bandshell area, food and merchandise vendors, art making, and a general feel-good hometown atmosphere.
- Students promise to avoid alcohol for prom
- Police Briefs
- Brooksville council approves development moratorium
- Bridgewater Club Apartments have rules, application forms
- Retailer Tuesday Morning to close Spring Hill location
- Communities off U.S. 19 fear wooded parcel’s development will hurt their lifestyle
- Hernando Briefs
- Brooksville workshop looks at truck traffic issues
- Lawmakers push for return to elected superintendent for Hernando schools
- Praise heaped on cemetery as council, panel meet for workshop
- Chasco in Pasco: It’s party time!
- Man faces charges after incidents of graffiti on U.S. 19
- Hernando report details fatal gunfight between plastic surgeon, brother
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by pickup truck on U.S. 19
- Pasco Sheriff’s Office investigating deputy-involved shooting in Trinity
- Port Richey motorcyclist killed in early morning accident
- Brooksville man charged in Citrus County sting
- Driver killed in morning accident on Spring Hill Drive
- Port Richey mayoral race down to two candidates
- Did Pasco school board candidate play fair? His case could prompt new rules
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.