1. Zephyrhills (0-0): Coming off a one-loss season, the Bulldogs are locked and loaded heading into the 2019 campaign. Zephyrhills remains one of Pasco County’s top clubs despite losing several starters due to graduation. Nick Carroll has another talented group and should be a team to watch in the postseason.
2. Mitchell (0-0): As Tyler Williams goes, so will Mitchell go. The star tailback was the county’s best back when it counted and despite being bounced out of the playoffs in the region quarterfinals, the Mustangs still return the most talented team on the west side of Pasco County.
3. Wiregrass Ranch (0-0): It’s been a tumultuous off-season for the Bulls, as they lost wide receiver Noah Biglow and quarterback Hunter Helton to both of them transferring over to Armwood High School, in Hillsborough County. Bad thing about that is Armwood is now in the same district as Wiregrass Ranch.
4. River Ridge (0-0): The Royal Knights are looking to bounce back from a 7-3 2018 season, which in River Ridge terms is now a down year. Ryan Benjamin has his starting quarterback set in Travis Hawks, who looked solid in the spring and summer.
5. Zephyrhills Christian Academy (0-0): Malik Jones might be one of the most dominant lineman and he will look to lead the Warriors to another playoff appearance in Class 2A. Can Mike Smith get ZCA back into the postseason?